This is how to Export from Shopify to an SFTP server
In the Excelify app, in the Export section:
- Choose what data you want to export with checkboxes.
- Press the “Options” button
- Select the scheduling and repeating options if you want to repeat the export automatically.
- On the “Upload to:” line, choose the SFTP.
- Enter the SFTP link in the following format:
Don’t put the file name or file extension in that path – as this is generated automatically.
If you want your file name to be custom, then fill the field “Custom file name:” in the Options section.
Good to know
- If the user is e-mail address then replace the “@” symbol with “%40”.
- If the password contains # or @ symbol then please create such password which doesn’t contain those symbols as those are special characters for the URL and will cause confusions.
- You can import any of the file formats which are supported by Excelify.
- See this tutorial on how to import from an SFTP server to Shopify.