This is now to Import data from an SFTP server to Shopify
You can import to Shopify from SFTP by pointing the address exactly to the file which you need to import.
To schedule the import automatically at regular time intervals, do the following.
In the Excelify app, in the Import section:
- Paste the link to your SFTP server file path which should be in the following format:
3. Wait for the app to download the file for the first time, and let it analyze it (or fix any issues if it says that the URL was not correct).
4. If you want to set up the scheduled or automatically repeated import, press the “Options” button and set it up there.
5. Press the “Import” button (or “Schedule Import” button if you are scheduling import to start at a certain time).
Good to know
- If the user is e-mail address then replace the “@” symbol with “%40”.
- If the password contains # or @ symbol then please create such password which doesn’t contain those symbols as those are special characters for the URL and will cause confusions.
- You can import any of the file formats which are supported by Excelify.
- See this tutorial on how to export from Shopify to an SFTP server.