|Excelify.io||The App with its related websites and services.|
|The App||The Excelify.io app, called “Bulk Import Export Update with Excel” on the Shopify AppStore.|
|App User||The person who uses the app while it is installed on their Shopify store.|
|Partner||Any service provider or affiliated partner or a 3rd party.|
|Shopify T&C||Shopify App Store Terms & Conditions|
Scope of The Agreement
The App is developed and published on the Shopify App Store according to the Shopify T&C. Installing or using the app and its related services bind the App User to the Shopify T&C. Whenever there is an ambiguity between this agreement and the Shopify T&C, the Shopify T&C prevails.
In the context of the Shopify T&C, The App is classified as the “Third-Party App”.
License to Use
App User is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sharable, revocable, limited license to use The App solely for personal and commercial use in accordance with this agreement and the Shopify T&C.
You agree that you will use the app within your own rights, permissions and regulations. You agree not to use the app to perform any illegal or unlawful activity. You agree to maintain the data protection, privacy and security while using the app and while working with the data.
When working with The App or any other Excelify.io service, you agree that you will not:
- use the app unlawfully or against the permission of the Shopify store owner where the app is installed;
- overload the system with data that you actually don’t need to import or export to Shopify;
- be rude or unprofessional when communicating with Excelify.io representatives;
- request any actions from Excelify.io that are outside of the scope of provided services;
- ask information about other App Users or stores;
- demand changes to The App or other Excelify.io services beyond the point where Excelify.io practices very active listening to customer priorities according to paid plan level, which is the part of the Excelify.io service.
Privacy and Consent To Use The Data
For the Excelify.io to function as designed, it needs to store and process the personal data and the Shopify store data. That includes contact information about the Shopify store, the store user data that uses The App, and the data that is being uploaded, imported or exported with The App.
By using The App the App User gives consent to use that data for providing the Excelify.io service. This data can be used by The App or by the employee of the Excelify.io team as a part of service provisioning.
Warranty & Liability Limitation
The Excelify.io service is provided as-is and as-available. While the Excelify.io team consists of professionals, it needs to be understood and accepted that there are risks of software defects, infrastructure failures, security breaches, attacks or human errors that might result in undesirable results.
You agree to assess and mitigate your own risks that might result in damage or any losses from using The App. The Excelify.io Support can consult you to identify and manage your risks.
In any circumstance, you release the Excelify.io, its legal company SIA “ITissible” and its employees and partners from any liabilities or losses that were caused as a result of using any of the Excelify.io services.
There is no warranty or promise given by Excelify.io for a certain service level or results.
By using The App you agree to and hold the SIA “ITissible” owners, directors, officers, employees and Partners harmless against any legal action, claims or disputes that arise from your actions.
Also, you agree to indemnify SIA “ITissible” for any legal action, investigation, charges or fees against SIA “ITissible”, its owners, directors, officers, employees, and Partners that resulted from your actions as a breach of this agreement.
The app is based on monthly subscription, and is priced in four tiers or Plans:
- “Free Demo” plan is free for unlimited time, but with limited data volume per file and processing capacity.
- “Basic Plan” costs $20 per month.
- “Big Plan” costs $50 per month.
- “Enterprise Plan” costs $200 per month.
For the detailed list of each plan features and capacity, see the Pricing page.
The Excelify.io Customer Support and consultations are free of charge, regardless of the chosen Plan.
You can upgrade or downgrade the app plan any time. When upgrading, the Shopify billing will prorate your monthly payment according to the days that were used in each particular plan, which means that your monthly cost for the app will not exceed the maximum plan you have chosen in that particular billing month.
When switching paid plan to Free Demo, the change is instant as the charge gets canceled. So to maximize your paid plan period, switch to the Free Demo only at the end of your billing period.
We do refunds, and we do care about the service quality you receive from us.
The App is very rich in functionality, it is a productivity tool that gives you as a store owner certain superpowers. There are many ways to accomplish certain things with the app. Also, the app is evolving very fast. It is very common that an issue can be solved by combining capabilities of The App with creative thinking and problem-solving. Even if the app doesn’t have a certain capability yet, the Support could be able to still solve your need in a manual or semi-automated/creative way.
So, before asking for the refund, we encourage you to first communicate with the Excelify.io Support to try to resolve any issue you have with the app.
If we will not be able to solve your issue on the level that is acceptable for you, and if the app didn’t provide you the value you were looking for, we will gladly issue the refund.
Refunds are issued for a maximum duration of 1 month.
- The Agreement is active from the moment when The App is installed on the Shopify store, until the moment when it is uninstalled from the Shopify store.
- If you fail to comply this Agreement or if Excelify.io believes your actions are not compliant with this Agreement, the Excelify.io may terminate the Agreement, uninstall the Excelify.io App from your store and refuse to provide any services for you.
Excelify.io is the product of SIA “ITissible” which is the limited liability company registered in Latvia with registration number 50103772541.
- Legal address: Veca Bikernieku 9-3, Riga, LV-1079, Latvia.
- Contact e-mail: [email protected]
The governing law is the legislation of Latvia.
Excelify.io owns the right to change and update this document occasionally, and review it at least once per year. If you continue using The App, then you also agree to comply with all the further versions of this document.
Last update: January 14, 2019