With the Excelify app you can easily update your Products in bulk, let’s take a look at how to update your Product SKUs in bulk.
- In the Excelify app “Export” section select Products with Inventory / Variants checkboxes.
- Apply filter if needed.
- Press the “Export” button to start the export.
- Download exported file
- Update Variant SKU in the exported file
- Delete unnecessary columns, you will only need:
- Variant ID
- Variant SKU
- Save, import and enjoy!
1. Export Products with Inventory / Variants
2. Apply filter if needed
Since you might not need to export all your Products we can select one of many filters to limit the number of Products we are exporting.
4. Download exported file
5. Update Variant SKU in the exported file
Now is the time where you can locate column “Variant SKU” and update your Product SKUs
6. Delete unnecessary columns
Since we do not wish to update other information than Variant SKU then now we can delete other columns to make sure of that. This will also increase your Import speed overall.
Here you will only need the following columns:
7. Save, import and enjoy!
Now you can save the file. Go back to the Excelify app and import the file in the Import section. The app will analyze the file and count how many Products you are importing.
Press the Import button to start the import.
If you see any Failed items, then after the import has finished, you can download the Import Results file and look into the “Import Comment” column. It will tell why particular Products has failed. Then you can fix that issue and re-import just those failed and fixed rows again.