This video will show you how to copy all your current Blogs, Blog Posts (Articles) and their comments to your new store.
This is needed when you are migrating to a new Shopify store, or when you need to set up the test/development store and want to use the data from your real store.
Summary of steps to clone your Articles:
- Install the Excelify app on both stores – old and the new one (get the second store for free, remember that you don’t have to pay for two stores here).
- Go to source store, select to export all Blog Posts, Blogs, Comments and Metafields (if you have those).
- When the export is finished, download the exported Excel file.
- Go to the new store and upload the exported file.
- Press “Import”.
- Wait for the import to finish.