Now with Excelify, you can force to identify Product by Shopify Variant SKU even if your file contains Handle and Title columns.
This feature can be handy if you have a supplier file from which you are synchronizing your Products but Handle and Title can change in this file, with this column the app will always look for product in your store by the Shopify Variant SKU.
How does Excelify do it?
Simply add [ID] to the Variant SKU column header to tell the app that you wish to identify your Products by the SKU.
The app will search for such Shopify Variant SKU in your store and update all fields for it you may have in the file.
If the Product will not be found the app will attempt to create a new one.
Good to know!
- At the moment this identification only works on the Variant SKU field.
- In the Import Results file, you will also have the “Handle (Ref)” column. This field is added always when updating by SKU as a reference to see what product got updated.
- Read the tutorial on how to update Shopify Products by Variant SKU.
- Read the tutorial on how to bulk update Shopify Product SKUs.
- Have any questions or features you would like to see? Contact us now!