- Import: LightSpeed Products – decompose options with quotes in it.
- Fix: Import from Products with Google Shopping fields and “Metafield: description_tag” – was a duplicate key error.
- Import: LightSpeed – detect CSV delimiter, sort the whole file before converting, remove the country prefix from column names.
- Import: Tell that “Title cannot be blank for Products import” – to hint that this is Products sheet, in case you didn’t specify the correct sheet name.
- Fix: Import – Orders with Refunds with processed_at date that have no transactions.
- Export: Google Shopping – use SKU value for ID only if SKU has any value. If SKU is empty – generate the full Google Shopping ID from Product ID and Variant ID.
- Import: Magento Orders – if “Customer: Last Name” is empty, then put the First Name in the Last Name field, because the Last Name is a required field in Shopify.
- Mobile: make the job list look better when using Excelify from the mobile phone.
- Import: allow updating Discounts by ID, without specifying the Discount Title.
- Import – rescue from job crashes if filename is not encoded as valid UTF-8 characters.
- Fix: Export to UPS WorldShip – AccessPointID to the correct element.
- UI: Long item counts for export or import – not to overlap; better visibility on mobile.
- Import: “Tag” and “Tag Command” column aliases for “Tags” and “Tags Command” columns.
- Fix: Import Blog Posts – convert Blog Handles to Handles before creating them, to avoid blog duplicates.
- Settings: Improve linked shop message for changing once per month.
- UI: Stop reloading jobs list when the shop is uninstalled, but the app stayed open in another browser.
- Fix: Import Smart Collections with product positions, make sure to always wait until those positions are updated in Shopify.
- Send e-mail even when job failed with an unexpected error.
- Fix: Import from WordPress: make it more stable on images that cannot be downloaded.
- Schedule the next job even if unable to connect to Shopify, as this might be a temporary issue.
- Import from Magento: if Variant has 0 Price – take it from Parent product.
- Shopify reconnection improvements, so that the job doesn’t get stuck.
- Import: Validating image and variant position.
- Export: Auto-select “Order Line Items” checkbox if “Line Item Data” checkbox selected – so that there are Line Items in the exported Orders.
- Import: Orders – Transaction as gift_card gateway changed to manual.
- Export: Filters sorting improved.
- Fix: Import – Discounts: “Applies To” with duplicate values failed.
- Export: Date filters – add some, and remove some which don’t exist actually.
- Import: Magento – put the quantity in Variant Metafield.
- Import: Magento: Adding “Magento” prefix to the generated Metafields.
- Export: Filters for dates – Created At, Updated At, Published At, Relative.
- Shopify API: upgrade to version 2019-10.
- Import: Magento – MSRP and other fields as Metafields.
- Fix: Import Orders/Draft Orders – allow escaped \: in “Additional Details” and “Line: Properties” columns.
- Fix: Export count when filtering by IDs.
- Fix: Import from WordPress – catch SSL error when downloading images.
- Export: Show count of exported items.
- Fix: Export – Order Filters with default statuses.
- Import: Recognize sheets like “blog-posts”.
- Fix: Import Blog Posts with Big or Enterprise Plan created duplicate Blogs.
- Export: Filters – combine different filters in the same export.
- Fix: Import – truncate generated Handle to 255 symbols because it is maxed in Shopify.
- Import: Failing job on variant loading error with a proper message.
- Fix: Import from WordPress: conversion comments were empty for failed images.
- Fix: Import from WordPress: invalid URI, validate old server URL, don’t download HTML as an image.
- Fixed crash during job canceling.
- Import: Improved performance of the multithreaded discount code import.
- Fix: Import from WordPress: don’t crash if redirection is not allowed.